Quality Commercial wood ovens
If you have a need for large scale wood oven cooking, Al Forno have a size for you as well.
Commercial ovens from 1100mm x 1100mm to 3m x 3m will satisfy the demands of professional kitchens, while still providing the Al Forno practical modular design.
The professional wood-burning oven must be an extremely high quality product providing a high performance with a low consumption.
It should serve its user many years without showing signs of wear and tear.
- The vault is in prefabricated, highly resistant refractory material. Its shape has been studied to obtain a uniform heat distribution with a minimum wood consumption.
- The cooking surface is in pressed, baked refractory slabs that have a high thermal resistance and are resistant to abrasions caused by cooking utensils.
Particularity: the oven floor can be replaced, after years of continuous work, from the inside leaving the refractory vault intact.
- The steel cable supplied, keeps the prefabricated parts of the oven united during the normal thermal expansion.
- The small door is in refractory material with an airtight closure to avoid heat loss (it is possible to remove it during functioning).
- The small hood in refractory material is for conveying the fuel smoke to the chimney (outlet 200 or 250°)
- The insulation, made of top quality insulating materials (vermiculite-clay foam and rock wool), creates a useful thermal driving force for the cooking and at the same time avoids expensive heat loss.
- An optional thermometer, will be mounted on the front part of the oven.